Pages

Monday, March 27, 2017

Danger dog



Today I am learning about danger dog. Danger dog is about keeping safe away from dogs that can bite you. Me and my group looked at a dog app to learn about the dog. Don't run because the dog will follow you around and ask the dogs owner if you want to pat the dog because the dog might think that you are being mean to it. Get out of their space because they can bite you. Other dogs can bite you because some don't like strangers. Some are like police dogs who are working.
Thank you for reading my DLO.  Please leave me a positive comment and tell me what I can do next time to be better.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome work Shalizeh. I really liked the poster you have created about dog safety. I especially like how you drew the pictures and didn't copy and paste. When you you said "Me and my group", the correct way of saying this should have been " My group and I...".
    Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all of your pictures. and next time you could do hear on the drawings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea it does look a little weird but any ways thankyou for commenting

      Delete
  3. Hi Shalizeh, I really like your blog post because you taught me how to approach a Dog. I also like your drawings but I think you could do better.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.