Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Spencer Park


W.A.L.T Write an information report that informs the audience.

Success Criteria
I know I will be successful when….
  • I use an opening statement that explains the subject of the report.
  • The opening statement is followed by sentences that describe the event; what you saw, what you did, how you felt, what you learnt.
  • Each paragraph focuses on a different aspect of the topic; travelling, the beach, the lagoon walk, playground.
  • A general statement about the topic usually rounds off the report.

Spencer park


On Friday my class and me went to Spencer park and the other classes except the little ones didn’t go to Spencer park. I went in Keri’s car and six other people. When we got to Spencer park we went in our groups. Group 4 went to the playground first. Harmony and I went on the spider web. We only had a little time on the playground because we were going to the beach. When we got to the beach we were going to collect some shells. I found a big hard shell and one that stuck together and Harmony found lots of shells she also collected broken shells. We went and had lunch and made sand castles with Tanisha as well. Harmony put shells on the castle and some of them were huge.


Later we went to see the white birds and the teacher said the white birds have long legs so they can’t drown. I heard a bird tweeting in the tree. All of us went back to the playground and ate. I went on the monkey bars and the flying fox at the end all of the classes went back into our class lines and had fruit and went back in the bus some went in the teachers cars when I got back to class I started playing in the lunch area.


I had fun at Spencer park and a great adventure.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Shalizeh,
    Sounds like you had an amazing time at the park. I think you have met all of the success criteria that you have been given. I am wondering what was your favourite part of the trip? Have you been there before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have a lot of fun. My favourite part was going to the beach collecting shells for my sculpture and no I havn’t been there before. Thank you Miss Morgan for commenting on my blog bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shalizeh thanks for replying! Remember you need to click on the reply button to make a thread!

      Delete
  3. I will click the reply button thank you for commenting on my blog bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shalizeh I loved your post but you maybe want to cheek your words.and maybe you can chang same words becoues they are to small.if you get this can you comment back.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.