Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

Types of energy

Today we are learning about types of energy and their transformations.

1. Light energy 
- light 

2. Heat energy
- Energy caused from fast movements
    
3. Sound energy
- Anything that can be heard

4. Kinetic energy:
- anything that moves

5. Electrical energy
- Anything that has electricity

6. Gravitational energy
- Things high above the ground

7. Chemical potential energy
- Found in food

8. Elastic energy: 
- Found in extendable objects

Example of Energy transformations

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.